How do you live with a proper work-life balance? In this episode of Passion Struck with John R. miles, I will discuss 9 simple ways to find your balance and get your life back. | Brought to you by Babbel (https://babbel.com/passionstruck).
Finding a balanced life helps you improve your overall health. When you have balance, you have time to pay attention to your body's needs. You can prioritize things like diet, exercise, and meditation instead of regretting that you never have time to take care of yourself.
Thank you for listening to the podcast. I hope you also keep up with the weekly videos I post on the YouTube channel, subscribe to, and share your learnings with those who need to hear them. Your comments are my oxygen, so please take a second and say 'Hey' ;).
This episode of Passion Struck with John R. Miles is brought to you by Babbel. The comprehensive learning system that combines effective education methods with state-of-the-art technology. Save up to 60 % off your subscription when you go to www.babbel.com/passionstruck.
Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
- Bittersweet by Susan Cain
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Check out my interview with Susan Cain.
- 2021 CDC Life Expectancy Report
- 2011 Journal of Gerontology Report
- 2005 New England Journal of Medicine Article
- Episode 74 The Importance of Play as an Adult
- Episode 112 'The Keys to a Rewarding Life are Peak Experiences.'
- Episode 38 Turn Your Time Into Productivity with Abigail Barnes
- Episode 123 with Dr. David Vago on Self Transcendence, Meditation and Meta-Awareness
- The New Science of Learning: How to Learn in Harmony With Your Brain.
- Time Tracking and Calendar tools: Calendly, Engross, Everhour
- Are you having trouble prioritizing yourself? John discusses the importance of self-love in Episode 104
- John explains why materialism is impacting your success and happiness in episode 96.
- Do you know the science of healthy habits? John explores this in-depth in Episode 108.
- Suppose you missed our interview with Jen Bricker-Bauer on Everything is Possible. Don't panic! You can catch up by downloading it here.
- How do you strengthen your relationship with your best self? Explore episode 110.
Find John on the Socials:
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://passionstruck.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
-- John R Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the Passion Struck Podcast, a show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world's highest achievers to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for John's latest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in summer 2022. Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com.
New to this channel and the passion-struck podcast? Check out our starter packs which are our favorite episodes grouped by topic, to allow you to get a sense of all the podcast has to offer. Go to Spotify or https://passionstruck.com/starter-packs/.
Like this? Please join me on my new platform for peak performance, life coaching, self-improvement, intentional living, and personal growth: https://passionstruck.com/ and sign up for our email list.