In today's episode, John R Miles discusses 8 ways to get comfortable doing uncomfortable things and growing through them. When we get comfortable being uncomfortable, we put ourselves in situations where we force ourselves to address our self-limiting beliefs. You might even actively pursue activities you never thought you would.
Huge thanks to Podcorn for sponsoring this episode. Explore sponsorship opportunities and start monetizing your podcast by signing up here: https://podcorn.com/podcasters/.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://passionstruck.com/.
Are you interested in having John R. Miles as a keynote speaker at your next event? Enquire today about his speaker fee and availability.
Thank you for listening to the Passion Struck podcast. New Interviews with the World's GREATEST high achievers will be posted every Tuesday with a Momentum Friday inspirational message!
GET COMFORTABLE DOING UNCOMFORTABLE THINGS SHOW NOTES
- 0:00 Show Intro
- 2:29 Are you feeling hopeless or complacent?
- 3:30 It's is normal to fear being uncomfortable
- 5:00 What is the comfort zone?
- 5:46 8 ways to become comfortable being uncomfortable
- 6:23 Clear your mind and initiate
- 7:58 Observe and write down your progress
- 9:25 Do not give up
- 11:48 Find out what really drives you
- 13:03 Failure is ok
- 14:44 Treat yourself for the progress you make
- 15:30 Make others part of your discomfort journey
- 17:04 You have to own your discomfort
- 18:20 Steps you can take to put these tips into action
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW
*How to Ask for Advice: https://youtu.be/EAbe2LweM90
*The Power of Choice: https://youtu.be/Btipq-S07Eg
*Atomic Habits Book: https://bookshop.org/a/61530/9780735211292
*Box Breathing Techniques: https://youtu.be/GZzhk9jEkkI
*Breathing for Beginners: https://youtu.be/0BNejY1e9ik
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
ABOUT JOHN R. MILES
* Guides: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Coaching: https://passionstruck.com/coaching/
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283