Chrystal Rose on why a life without passion is like a life without air | Brought to you by Masterworks (https://www.masterworks.io/ code passion)
Chrystal Rose is a serial entrepreneur, transformative coach for high achievers, and the host of two podcasts, Self Love for Breakfast and Breathwork Bestie. She is dedicated to helping business owners, coaches and corporate rockstars shift from a place of hustle to living their dream life.
-- ► Full show notes: https://passionstruck.com/chrystal-rose-on-a-life-without-passion/
-- ► Subscribe to My YouTube Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
--► Subscribe to the podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/passion-struck-with-john-r-miles/id1553279283
*Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
This episode of Passion Struck with John R. Miles is brought to you by Masterworks:
* Masterworks - 66% of Billionaires Collect Art, so Why Aren’t You? Low Minimums, Simple and Exciting. You Can Use Art as an Alternative Investment to Diversify Your Portfolio. Blue-Chip Artwork. Go to https://www.masterworks.io/ and use code passion to start.
What I discuss with Chrystal Rose:
- 0:00 Teaser and Announcements
- 2:57 Introducing Chrystal Rose
- 6:07 Why she finds herself very multi-passionate
- 9:19 Why compassion and love are her superpowers
- 14:40 How there is a hyper-focus on the external world
- 18:18 Striking a balance between self-love and unhealthy self-love
- 27:42 Why she loves working with women business owners
- 30:07 The social conditioning we face in the workforce
- 33:26 Shifting the mental paradigm
- 36:52 Why we don't live in our present moment
- 39:43 We discuss her two podcasts Self-Love for Breakfast and Breathwork Bestie
- 43:29 Breathwork advice
- 47:30 Rapid round of questions
- 50:46 Show Wrap Up and Synthesis
In this episode, Chrystal Rose joins us to share her wisdom on why she has decided to close her Women’s Boutique to focus more on her passion for coaching businesswomen, and how she overcame childhood trauma. We discuss the importance of self-love and the best place to start practicing it. Why people feel like they have to work so hard and push themselves to burnout in order to be successful. How we can actually make more by doing less. How perfectionism, being a control freak and people-pleasing aren't actually personality traits.
Where can you find Chrystal Rose
* Website: http://chrystalrose.com/
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrystalrose/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xtalrose/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/xtal_rose
* My interview with Susan Cain on her new book "Bittersweet"
* My interview with Gretchen Rubin about knowing yourself
* My interview with Dr. Michelle Segar on her new book "The Joy Choice"
* My most recent solo episode on why your brain dictates your reality and how to boost its performance
*My Solo episode on work-life balance: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7AZksXySbYVoMPMuma5DpB?si=_VPv5sn3QBCq2pYVh-LXkg
*Solo episode on overcoming burnout: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5keAXxjRs3Q8NKZYWBlPXS?si=N-nf0iQjThSzgsCAutPVPA
*Solo episode on how you stop living in fear: https://passionstruck.com/how-do-you-stop-living-in-fear/
-- Welcome to Passion Struck podcast, a show where you get to join me in exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world's most inspiring everyday heroes to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
* Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com.
*Stay tuned for my latest project, my upcoming book, which will be published in the summer 2022.
FOLLOW JOHN ON THE SOCIALS
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/