In this Momentum Friday episode of the passion struck podcast, John R. Miles discusses a critical topic. It is one he considers to be one of the main culprits leading to over 85% of the world’s workers becoming disengaged and complacent in their jobs. What is that topic, the hustle culture, why it is toxic, and more importantly, what can you do to break out of it?
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://passionstruck.com/.
New Interviews with the World’s GREATEST high achievers will be posted every Tuesday with a Momentum Friday inspirational message!
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:28 We are taught hustle culture is the path to success
- 4:22 Why hustle culture is performative workaholism
- 5:48 Hustle culture leads to dysfunctional behaviors
- 6:45 Hustle culture is Fueled by greed
- 8:26 The link between social media and hustle culture
- 10:12 Hustle culture thrives on negativity
- 13:25 Theory of equivalent exchange
- 16:03 How to escape hustle culture
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
ABOUT JOHN R. MILES
* Guides: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Coaching: https://passionstruck.com/coaching/
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283